Welcome to the Caley Ocean Systems Ltd web site. We are a specialist in the design, software development and manufacture of offshore handling systems for the oil and gas industry, offshore renewable energy, and oceanographic science and research. We also build heavy weather, maritime rescue boat handling systems and naval rescue vessels for a wide range of maritime clients.
Subsea Tieback 2015
Caley and Umbilicals International to offer Integrated Intervention Systems
(L to R) Gregor McPherson, sales director, Caley Ocean Systems, Alistair MacDonald, CEO, Seanamic Group
and Colin Zak, CEO, Umbilicals International on their booth at Subsea Tieback.
Offshore handling systems specialist Caley Ocean Systems based in the UK and leading umbilical and cable maker Umbilicals International based in the US have joined forces to offer operators and offshore contractors integrated solutions for the deployment of subsea packages and well intervention systems. For more information...
Latest News and Events
- Caley and Umbilicals International to offer Integrated Intervention Systems
- Caley Announces Portable IWOCS Deployment System
- High redundancy cable tensioners for Prysmian Group’s vessel Cable Enterprise
- Blue Offshore and Caley Cable Carousel for Stemat Marine Services
- Caley Cable Carousel stars in "The Crane Gang"