Welcome to the Caley Ocean Systems Ltd web site. We are a specialist in the design, software development and manufacture of offshore handling systems for the oil and gas industry, offshore renewable energy, and oceanographic science and research. We also build heavy weather, maritime rescue boat handling systems and naval rescue vessels for a wide range of maritime clients.
High redundancy cable tensioners for Prysmian Group’s vessel Cable Enterprise
Caley Ocean Systems has been awarded a contract by Prysmian Group, via its subsidiary Powerlink Services Ltd, to supply a number of tensioners for offshore power cable installation. The bespoke, high redundancy system will accommodate both cable and outsized bodies, allowing uninterrupted tensioning of the cable during deepwater installation. For more information...
Latest News and Events
- High redundancy cable tensioners for Prysmian Group’s vessel Cable Enterprise
- Blue Offshore and Caley Cable Carousel for Stemat Marine Services
- Caley Cable Carousel stars in "The Crane Gang"
- Caley Develops Deepwater Lowering System for Subsea 7
- Caley Upgrades Saipem Reel Carousel for Liwan Deepwater Project