Welcome to the Caley Ocean Systems Ltd web site. We are a specialist in the design, software development and manufacture of offshore handling systems for the oil and gas industry, offshore renewable energy, and oceanographic science and research. We also build heavy weather, maritime rescue boat handling systems and naval rescue vessels for a wide range of maritime clients.
Subsea Expo 2015, 11-13 February, Aberdeen
IWOCS deployment and deepwater lowering systems are the themes of the Caley Ocean Systems stand 167 at this year's Subsea Expo.
Caley Announces Portable IWOCS Deployment System
Offshore handling systems specialist, Caley Ocean Systems announces the development of a portable Intervention Work Over Control System (IWOCS) deployment system. In addition to simplifying the over boarding of IWOCS, it allows a single deployment system to be readily transported between different offshore vessels. For more information...
Latest News and Events
- Caley Announces Portable IWOCS Deployment System
- High redundancy cable tensioners for Prysmian Group’s vessel Cable Enterprise
- Blue Offshore and Caley Cable Carousel for Stemat Marine Services
- Caley Cable Carousel stars in "The Crane Gang"
- Caley Develops Deepwater Lowering System for Subsea 7