Welcome to Caley Ocean Systems Ltd. We are a specialist in the design, software development and manufacture of offshore handling systems for the oil and gas industry, offshore renewable energy, and oceanographic science and research. We also build heavy weather, maritime rescue boat handling systems and naval rescue vessels for a wide range of maritime clients.
Strategic Alliance for ‘Steel-like’ Fibre Ropes
Leading offshore handling system specialists, Caley Ocean Systems, Scotland and high performance rope manufacturers, Hampidjan, Iceland have formed a strategic alliance to bring the benefits of steel-like fibre ropes to the offshore market.
Steel-like rope increases the opportunities for synthetic fibre rope in conventional heavy lift and deepwater deployment systems like the one shown here. For more information...
Latest News and Events
- Subsea Expo 2016 - Hyperbaric Lifeboat Recovery Initiative
- Caley IWOCS Deployment System Completes Deepwater Interventions
- Strategic Alliance for ‘Steel-like’ Fibre Ropes
- Caley and Umbilicals International to offer Integrated Intervention Systems
- Caley Announces Portable IWOCS Deployment System