The award wining, Caley Davit is recommended around the world as the premier solution for safe deployment of rescue and work boats. With over 250 systems in operation, and 18 years continuous product development, the Davit is guaranteed for sea-state 6 operation in most applications. The system is able to handle all leading rigid inflatable rescue boats and work boats, and can be readily adapted to suit almost any vessel arrangement.
All Caley Davits are available with SOLAS approval for rescue and workboat operation and are optimised for minImal crewing levels and minimal deck space. Using the combination of a towing boom, light tension, pitch and roll dampening, and simple to use controls, the Caley Davit can operate in harsh sea state conditions.
• Standby/ Fast rescue craft
• Naval/Customs patrol
• Improved operational availability for vessels for seaboat, and search and rescue
• Crew safety – long outreach eliminates ship-side collision risk, safer for boat crew, boat operates in clean water
• Reduced launch times and better boat handling – single man launch, integral secure stowage boat cradle, anti-pendulation control for pitch and roll damping and reduction of pendulum swing
• Safer boat recovery – towing boom positions the boat under the davit and eliminates boat yaw, light auto tension control to eliminate snatching on recovery
• All weather capability – proven sea state 6 operation (5 metre (16ft) significant waves)
• Proven design and manufacture, and full maintenance support, enables lower cost-of-ownership
• Wide Maritime Authority Approval including, SOLAS, US Coast Guard, exceeds IMO Requirements, Bureau Veritas, Lloyds, DNV
• After Sales Support including installation and commissioning, crew training programs, qualified service support and integrated logistics